

Hapa Day Dear Tatrick!
Patrick is now 2 years old. We celebrated his birthday on February 10 with cake, icecream, presents (sleeping bag, hot wheel cars, head flashlight, and bat and ball), a movie and a campout in the familyroom with tent and all! Athough at 11:30 with Leonard asleep on the couch, Lenny cranky because Patrick would not sit still and be quiet so he could go to sleep and me not being very comfortable on the flooor-I vetoed the "campout", put the boys in their own beds, got in my bed and left Leonard on the couch. In all though I think PAtrick had a good birthday. He will still walk around sometimes trying to sing Happy Birthday to himself.
Above: Patrick enjoying his cake and showing you that he is now two.
1 comment:
yaayy!! Glad to see you started a blog! I'll be sure to check back often. Had to laugh about the birthday campout . . . we've tried the same thing before in the backyard with our boys, and we too, ended up back in the house around 11pm. Such good intentions . . . .
Post a Comment