Wednesday, March 22, 2006

We got SNOW yesterday! I am sooooo ready for Spring! There is hope that next week could be in the 50's (yeah!), but the rest of this week is going to be cold, dreary and rainy(hopefully not snowy). Good thing I had not done too much Spring cleaning yet. The boys snow clothes and boots were still in their closet, so it was not too much of a hassle to get them all bundled up to play in the snow. They did get use their end of the year clearance child size snow shovels that I expected to not get any use until next year. This winter when ever I tried to use the snow shovel the boys would fight over who would get to use it next and even when Patrick did get a turn he would throw a fit because it was way to big for him to control. So, now they each have their own little snow shovels. No more fighting.

Lenny is all better, except for the constant stuffy nose and cough-but that doesn't seem to bother him and I have just accepted that that is how things just are for most of winter. Both Leonard and I got a little sick, but Patrick seemed to make through fine.

No comments: