



Okay-it has been a little over a week since my last post. But I am trying. Above are pictures of us picking out our Christmas tree and the boys at Halloween. I have been busy doing Christmas shopping and decorating the house. I asked Leonard last night if he thought it was possible to get all the presents bought, wrapped and mailed before the end of the first week of Decemeber. He laughed at my ambition and I know he is right that it probably will never happen. I am still trying really hard though to get as much done as I can. We are leaving in a week to go down to GA for an early Christmas visit and to see Shane graduate from college with a business degree. I am hoping to be able to bring with me presents for my parents and Megan and Shane to save on shipping. Shane has been going to school part-time while working for the past 4 years. I am sure him and his wife Megan are as proud and more excited then I am for him to finally be done. Now he just needs a job! He does already have a good job with UPS, but it is part time and not exactly the post college job he wants. He is in the process of interviewing with in UPS and hopes to possibly get into sales. His goal is have a new job by the end of the year.
1 comment:
CUTE darth vader! Getting everything done by the end of the 1st week of dec. has always been a goal of mine, but it has never quite happened. I'm personally shooting for Dec. 15th this year and I'm pretty sure I'll make it. Have fun in GA!
Post a Comment