Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jobs I've had

  1. Law office receptionist
  2. Clothing store asst. manager
  3. Custodian
  4. Grocery store clerk

Getaways - I'd like to do

  1. Ireland
  2. France
  3. Carribean or Bahamas somewhere
  4. A day at the spa-massage, facial, pedicure, hair the works

Movies I put on repeat

  1. Notting Hill
  2. When Harry Met Sally

Places I've lived

  1. Carmicheal, CA
  2. Newark, DE
  3. Dalton, GA
  4. Provo, UT
  5. Milton, VT
  6. Bloominton, IN
  7. Dayton, OH

Places I've been on holidays

  1. Bountiful, Utah Grandma's house skiing and snow mobiling-Christmas 1998
  2. Atlanta, GA parent's house two trips to ER-pnuemonia for Lenny, false labor for me-Christmas 2000
  3. Tampa Flordia in-law's house two more trips to ER-urinary infection for Patrick and possible digestion of some medication for Patrick and car crash resulting in the totaling of our car (not our fault)-Christmas 2002

Favorite foods

  1. anything sweet-typically chocolate and cakey

First kiss location

High School parking lot before getting in the car after leaving the Homecoming dance.

1 comment:

Shannon b said...

boy, it sounds like you don't have much luck when visiting family for christmas!
Thanks for playing!