happy birthday, again! I bet it's interesting sharing your birthday with your child. positives & negatives, I'm sure. :) I'm so glad you posted a picture of yourself (it's been a while) -- you look GREAT!!
Happy Birthday Tamra! I love your hair! I haven't seen a picture of you in a while and the cut looks very cute on you! Your kids are getting so big. We must be getting old, huh?
2 comments:
happy birthday, again! I bet it's interesting sharing your birthday with your child. positives & negatives, I'm sure. :) I'm so glad you posted a picture of yourself (it's been a while) -- you look GREAT!!
Happy Birthday Tamra! I love your hair! I haven't seen a picture of you in a while and the cut looks very cute on you! Your kids are getting so big. We must be getting old, huh?
Post a Comment