Patrick Can Ride a Two Wheeler!
I was going to post some video footage, but have yet to get around to taking some. Patrick would not even ride his bike with the training wheels. They kept slipping out of place and then he would fall over. So her learned not to trust the training wheels and decided he would just rather not ride his bike at all. So, he has been riding his scooter everywhere. I think all that scooter riding helped him practice his balance.
Out of the blue Patrick said he wanted to try riding his two wheeler. I had tried earlier this summer to get him to try and he wanted nothing to do with it. So, I immediately took him up on his offer and in less than five minutes he was riding his bike around the cul-de-sac all by himself.
After that brief experience we took a bike riding hiatus due to the weather. But once it warmed up again, we could not keep him off his bike. He said he wished he did not have to sleep so that he could ride his bike all night long and was up at 7:30 the next morning asking if he could ride his bike.
The weather has cooled down, so there has not been as much riding time this past week. I better get that video taken before it gets really cold.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment