So I am averaging about one post a month. Not great, but at least it is something. Lenny is an amazing bike rider now, who daily tries to one up himself with stunts like starting on the grass, going down steep driveways, riding with one hand and riding with his eyes closed.
Leonard started a new position at work yesterday. He has kind of been slowly transitioning over the past few weeks, so he already is some what aware of his new responsibilities. I hope he will enjoy his new position and co-workers as much as he did his old ones. Life can be pretty miserable if you don't like your job.
My sister Tia is pregnant with her third baby. They found out yesterday that it is a girl. So in the fall they will have Chloe 6, Tyler almost 4, and baby girl.
Kyle has been on his mission for 6 months now. We were getting regu;ar updates from him through email, but then the mission president had to shut down email do to some violations. All the missionaries were suppose to get new church issued email addresses a few weeks ago, but we have yet to hear from Kyle exactly what is going. My mom can ask this Sunday I guess when she gets a chance to talk to him on Mother's Day. And I suppose I could probally pick up a pen and paper and write him an actually letter, rather than using the email as an excuse to not feel so bad for not keeping in contact.
I have been working hard on our lawn(curb appeal), unfortunately a lot of hard work does not always get results. I did some reseeding and fertilizing, but it will be months before we can tell if that is doing any good. I cleared a spot and started a garden, but again we will have to wait to see if anyhting actually grows and if it is edible. I also have created two beautiful mulch beds lining both sides of our house. Now I just need to decide what to plant in them so that they look more than just piles of mulch. I picked up a garden magazine at the store the other day. I am hoping it will give me some ideas.
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow -- it sounds like you are taking quite a bit of work on in the yard. I'm cluelss when it comes to the lawn -- that's Scott's baby. I just take care of the flower beds. When you get it all together you'll have to post some pictures.
Post a Comment