Tuesday, July 04, 2006



Hope everyone had a good 4th of July. It was overcast here and rained on and off most of the day so we just hung out and home then went over to the neighbors late afternoon for a BBQ. Luckily last night an other neighbor invited everyone over for sparklers, so the kids got to see some fireworks.
Tia (my sisiter) came to visit last weekend and we went to Nashville to meet my mom and Kolayna for Time Out for Women Conference. It was alot of fun. We went out to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe, went to the conference, did some outlet shopping and made some cards and wooden signs.




I discovered a new water park to take the kids to. Our church playgroup leader plan an activity at the park. It is about 45 minutes away, so I would be going there often. But in the same place as the waterpark they have a small farm as well where the kids can feed goats and stuff. So, it makes for a good day trip.





I would type more but my brain is kind of empty right now. It is not that late but I feel exhausted and Leonard had off work today, so I keep thinking it is Sunday. I just feel out of sync. I should probably go get in bed.

1 comment:

Shannon b said...

your "time out" trip with all the girls looks like so much fun! I've heard those conferences are so good -- I missed the one in Portland last fall b/c Anna was just a few weeks old. And dang it, they're not coming back here this year! Your boys are lookin' cute!