Friday, April 25, 2008
I think this is a new record. I am psoting another post and it has been less then 3 months since my last post. Things have really warmed up here. It is great to finally be outside. The flowers are blooming and soon it will be time to plant a garden. We have been busy rearranging our house. The upstairs office is now down stairs in the "dining room" and the old office is now the guest room. Leonard's sisiter has come to live with us for the summer. She has an dietitics intership/job for the summer only a few minutes from our house. We had been meaning to make the switch for a while, so the little extra push of having a visitor for the summer helped us finally take the plunge and buy a real desk and some book shelfs. I would post a picture, but I have yet to purchase a new camera. Plus the room is still not quite complete. Leonard ans I are going shopping to night to look for some art work to hang on the walls. Hopefull sometime in the next month we will have accessorized the room a little more and have a camera to post a picture. So stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
another post - woohoo!
Hope you enjoy your summer guest. I've also been wanting to post pics of our house, but don't feel like it is accessorized or finished enough. I kinda have to think that a couch and a blank wall would be pretty boring to share on the blog.
I hope you get your camera soon!
Post a Comment