Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life in Fours

Four places I go to over and over: The YMCA, Lenny's bus stop, Church, grocery store (typically Kroger)- I don't really get out much.

Four people who email me regularly: Updates from a community website I belonged to when I lived in IN ( for the most part the posts are irrelevaent to me, but occassionally there will be an update from an acquintance or sometimes a good/interesting discussion about things like when and how should you teach your child about the 'special' parts of their bodies, advice on traveling with kids, disciplining your children, etc.), various stores (Home depot, Old Navy, gap, Circiut City, Walmart, Sam's Club, JcPennys- I am on way too many mailing lists), RS Enrichment Activity Schedule/ RS updates, .......? .......I do check my email everyday, but hardly ever email anyone-that would probably explain why the only email I usually recieve is mass email.

Four places I like to eat: Max and Erma's (great fancy salad), Outback Steakhouse ( best house salad), The Cheesecake Factory (delicious chicken enchilada platter and every kind of cheesecake you could think of) , Pizza Hut ( the best crust)

Four places I would like to be right now: At a spa getting the ultimate treatment-massages,facials, Georgia, Washington, bed and breakfast in Ireland with my husband

Four people I think will respond: Well, Shannon is the only one who has ever left a commet on my blog, so I will have to say Shannon, Shannon, Shannon, Shannon

Four TV Shows I watch all the time: I am currently totally addicted to the Gilmore Girls ( I never watched when it was on, but it now reruns on abcfamily m-f at 5pm-watching it like this I get to see a whole season in a month, rather then waiting a whole year, so do not bother me between 5-6 m-f, b/c I will ignore you), House on fox (currently it has been on a break due to American Idol, but it is coming back on a new night this Monday (rerun) and will have an alll new episode the next week), really don't watch much else, I will will occasionall catch a Dr.Phil or Oprah, or a crime show like Medium, W/O a Trace, Law and Order, Leonard and I had been watching Boston Legal (another show taking a break)

I tag Karen, Ily, Shannon (the only people the actually have a chance of seeing this blog)

3 comments:

Tia said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that you answered my tag:) It was fun to read. Keep them coming...love Tia

Shannon b said...

oooo, I'm with you on the spa treatments. I think I would start with a pedicure -- my feet are not ready to be seen in public yet. :)
thanks for the tag. I will get to it when I can!

Karen said...

So I finally got around to reading people's blogs! I have a bad habit of getting caught up in my own world of craziness! I have to admit my own love of the Gilmore Girls. I watched it pretty faithfully for the last few seasons thanks to the invention of DVR/TiVo! I was sad when it ended, but was a bit disappointed in the terrible morals Rory adopted in college. Still, I think it is a cute show and love the dynamics of the mother/daughter relationship!