Saturday, March 07, 2009






Kyle Got Married!

Kyle married Collette on Friday February 27, 2009. It was a very beautiful wedding.

I had a great trip to Utah. I got to see my sister Tia and her whole family, including new baby Crew. I went shopping at the BYU book store and Deseret Book. Had lunch at Cafe Rio. Saw my Grandma Johnston and some aunts and uncles and a cousin, my sister Kolayna, and brother Shane with his wife Megan and daughter Addison. I was going to try to go skiing, but that did not work out. So, I tried to go tubing, but that did not work out either. But I had a great time visiting with family.

I have to give a big thanks to my husband who managed to work close to 30 hours, watch a sick kid with a 102 fever, attend a 8am end of season basketball game for Lenny, get a quote for a car repair due to an accident last weekend (not his fault), prepare our house for a showing and attend church all during the short 3 1/2 days that I was gone. Leonard did not attend the wedding because he was too busy with work. I had babysitters set up but once Lenny got sick nobody wanted to watch my kids. When I returned I asked if he had changed his mind and thought it would have been worth the extra $600 to take the kids with me. Even with all the stress he said no, but that it would have been worth $600 to have some else do his 30 hours of work for him.

1 comment:

Shannon b said...

what a great getaway for you! And the chance to see your brother married and meet up with your other siblings - very fun!